-
November 26th, 2002, 03:40 PM
#371
Inactive Member
Meh... I think I've seen whackier stuff in the past.
-
November 26th, 2002, 07:21 PM
#372
Inactive Member
*Gasp* I thought DR WAS the squirrel!? YOU MEAN HE'S NOT!? *runs away crying*
-
November 26th, 2002, 10:41 PM
#373
Inactive Member
Nah, DR is the acorn that squirrel is nibbling at. XD
-
November 27th, 2002, 08:05 AM
#374
Inactive Member
:: Puts sinister aspect:: Xellos! I must tell you one thing, that your mother and your father hide to you since you was born, a truth so dangerous, that you could not know it until you were 15. They told me to keep this truth hidden from you, for your own sake, and now that you are ready, you must face the naked truth!
...No, Cav, it is not a porn movie! come back!...
Granaboard Major, Major, Major, but so major that ain't even funny SPOILERS
.
.
.
.
.
DR is not that Squirrel! :: Dramatic music sounds in the air....::
.
.
.
.
.
EOS
( [img]tongue.gif[/img] )
-
November 27th, 2002, 04:11 PM
#375
Inactive Member
oh now look what u did u broke xel's heart! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
November 27th, 2002, 04:23 PM
#376
Inactive Member
Ruining my youthfuld reams! T_T
-
November 27th, 2002, 04:29 PM
#377
Inactive Member
*pats his back* dont worry it will be alright [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
November 27th, 2002, 05:54 PM
#378
Inactive Member
NOOOOOOOOOO! LIES! LIES I SAY!
-
November 27th, 2002, 07:40 PM
#379
HB Forum Owner
Hmm... Elf's gonna need a new thread for the pics.
-
November 27th, 2002, 08:36 PM
#380
Inactive Member
We just OT while we wiat for new pics! *cough*CAV*cough*
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks